Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MS Walk 2009



Dear Friends and Family,
The MS Walk, that took place on April 19th was once again a success! Thank you for your contribution to Team Dixie!! I set our goal to $5000 this year, and I am pleased to announce that our total is $7442.20!! The donation deadline has been extended to June 15th, which means we may even rise above this total!! I am always in a big hurry to get my thank you's out, so if you keep checking my team page, you will see any updated totals! http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/teamdixie2009.
Thank you for your great photography: Stacey Hale, Jess Ludorf, Ali Moran, Wendy Nielsen, Mike Renzullo, Mary Root, and Ivana Walker. Thank you Paul Berg (http://www.technologyoncall.com/) for helping me get the blog started. I will also be posting our team total on this blog after the June 15th deadline!

One day, as I started fund raising for the MS Walk, I ordered Chinese. I opened up my fortune and loved what I saw, “An important person will offer you support”. My fortune rests, taped to my computer monitor. As the donations came in, and my team grew, I realized that my fortune came true! YOU are that important person! YOU are so appreciated, THANK YOU so much!
Most Sincerely,
Shannon
UPDATE: The final total raised by the 86 members of Team Dixie is $7923.45! Thank you so much everyone, for your contribution!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment